If you're curious about interior design or thinking of making it a career, this is a great foundation course designed to give you a feel for what it's all about. Plus, you don't need any experience.
The syllabus is based around a real-life case study and introduces the key stages of the interior design process.
What you’ll learn:
• How to write a design proposal based on a creative brief
• How to develop a concept and create a concept board
• How to do technical drawings of plans, elevations and sections
• Key building principles, how to design for the human form and the study of ergonomics
• Overview of materials, colors, textiles and lighting
Book one month before the start date and receive a free one-day short course.