Even the most well-rehearsed presentations can be ruined by a bad visual experience. An effective presentation needs to achieve the right balance between verbal and non-verbal communication. In this course, you’ll learn how to create interesting, inspiring and informative presentations that will keep your audience engaged and interested in what you have to say.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The importance of the brief: understanding your target audience, their needs and pain points.
- How to structure a presentation:
- Hierarchy of messages, data (titles/subtitles/ size of information on slide etc…)
- How to design the presentation slides:
- Layout and composition (Alignment, balance, proportion, background)
- The importance and meaning of colors: how to work a color palette
- Fonts: How to choose them, where to source them
- Infographics: turn your data into memory glue
- Use of visuals: how to use strong impactful images
This course will explore multiple case studies and work through various hands-on exercises. You’ll also be given website and plug-in references, practical and useful tools to complement and enrich your future presentations.