This course will teach you how to produce quick freehand sketches and hand drawn perspective drawings of your design ideas. Learn how you can become more imaginative, creative, and avoid common mistakes with sketching.
- Learn the fundamentals of sketching and get familiar with different materials and sketching tools
- Overcome your fear of sketching and learn how to draw straight and curved lines
- Learn how to hand-draw floor plans and elevations
- Master the skill of drawing in perspective
- Understand basic shadowing techniques, performing different uses of shading and adding richness and reality to objects
- Study and apply shadows and highlights based on observation (composing a still life piece)
- Analyse, draw perspective, and apply shadows from the interior design perspective